Thursday, April 1, 2010

OCD much?

So.  I have a slightly obsessive personality.  I say this light heartedly.  But it's true.  What?  Do I have over 70 hours clocked into FFXIII, and have finished GOW3, and work full time, and go out at night and not get home until 4 am and get up for work at 7?  Yes.  And I fully plan on crashing the eff out when I get home tonight from work.  Yea that's right, I am writing a blog at work, but on my break, cause I value having my job.  (Also they can read our emails and since I will be emailing this to myself to post from my phone because the blog site is blocked at work, it never hurts to kiss posterior) <3<3<3.  (OH BTW I would like to point out that my office feels like winter, and I don't like it) Anyway.  Back to my Obsessiveness.  Today I am obsessed with a new blog to the point of distraction.  I am pretty sure the chick is in my head.  She writes how I think.  But not how I am clever enough to write.  Once my fingers touch the keyboard I pretty much become idiotic and start drooling like an idiot, making fart jokes, or whatever.
 
ANYWAY!  Gosh, no focus here today.
 
So Adam (Who gets to be called nice names [Like ADAM] in this blog today because I am going to send it from my work email) and I have decided we need to be funnier.  And so I will try to be more clever, and Adam is going to draw stick figures.  And ITS NOT PLAGIARIZING IF HE DRAWS HIS OWN STICK FIGURES!  Though if it is, somehow, that's all on him cause I can't draw.  So there.  Loser.


-newt.

1 comment:

  1. This is a truly awesome blog. You have outdone yourself. I enjoyed your other entries, especially the one about me, but this outshines them all. You should just stop blogging because none of them can match the awesomeness of this entry.

    ReplyDelete