Sunday, April 4, 2010

Clash of the Titan Review (possible spoilers)

Things I learned while watching Clash of the Titans

1) It is totally okay to be a creepy stalker pervert cougar as long as you are ageless.
2) Being a demi god gives you instant ninja skills
3) I don't like 3D movies. At all.
4) When the gods gift you with a sword, it's totally a lightsaber in disguise.
5) Random poisons can be healed by blue flame
6) To be a god on Mount Olympus, one must submit to being bedazzled.
7) Snake ladies are not nice, but they have nifty arrows.
8) If you are going to turn a SUPERHUGEGINORMOUSMONSTROUSLYLARGE Monster to stone, in the ocean, prepare for a big splash.
9) You will not drown. You will simply wash up on shore holding hands and come to later.
10) while I am deathly afraid of things that fly, and horses are not my all time favorite animal, I, for some reasons, want a Pegasus.
11) Trailers for movies about owls are lame.
12_ If, when looking at Hades, you say Oh my Goth, and you're brother thinks you said Sephiroth....both are kinda relevant.


And that's all I can think of for now. I am dozing off already. So. Bye

-Newt

3 comments:

  1. I've heard the 3D in this one is terrible because of how cheaply and quickly they converted it from the 2D source material. Native 3D (like Avatar) is the way to go.

    Also, I think I learned #5 from Legend of Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I think so too.

    As to seeing it 3D, I didn't want to. And fandango said it wasn't. But I got to the theatre and they said 'We only have it in 3D', so I showed them fandango on my iPhone and they told me to suck it, and my friend had already driven an hour from out of town to go, so I was stuck.

    Commie Bastards.

    -Newt

    ReplyDelete