Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear little brother

Dear Little Brother,
 
You almost died today.  And I do not mean in that Call of Duty, Halo, or whatever the heck it is you were playing at 5 am way.  I mean in the "Yes I understand you are on Spring Break but I, your darling sister, am not, and I have to get up for work early today" way.  I wholeheartedly understand your need to tell the people on your team 'DUDE OMG WTF BBQ' when they mess up, or get in your way.  I ALSO TRULY do understand you needing to yell 'DUDE I STABBED YOU 65 TIMES!' at the TV when the bad guys don't die.  However, if you do not cease and desist this behavior at 5 AM, except on weekends, I may be forced to come in your room and strangle you while you sleep.  I know I cannot do this when you are awake, as I am not very strong and you are 10 years younger than me, and probably more agile, but you sleep like the dead when you are asleep, and I could probably throttle you before you even woke up.  Remember when the house alarm went off and you slept through it?  This is proof I could probably win a battle.
 
Please cease and desist.  You ARE my brother, and I DO love you, but I am not afraid to kick the snot out of you on a work day.
 
Love always,
 
Newt.

No comments:

Post a Comment