Monday, March 22, 2010

You're my best friend I've never met

You're my best friend I've never met.
 
So...Adam is my best friend.  We've never met.  We may someday.  We may not.  I speak more freely to him than I do to anyone else in my life.  Except my mother of course.  She is also my best friend.  Between these two people, I have more trust and confidence and honesty then I ever expected.  I can tell Adam anything, and I mean ANYTHING.  How loud I burp, the color of my poop, my confusion on weird types of underwear, the fact that I am in a bad mood because of pms, how much weight I've lost, where my saggy skin problems are because of that weight loss, my favorite movies...I can tell him about dates I go on, dates I like and dates I don't like, why boyfriends are dumb, why boyfriends are awesome.  We can discuss anything in the world with no problem.  And we've never met. 
 
Do I want to?  Of course, he's promised me a tv if we do.  But do we have to?  Nah.  The internet is an amazing thing. 
 
BTW...Adam, no one cares about you at work. ;P
 
P.S.  I downloaded the Predators trailer.  Goosebumps yo.
 
P.P.S.  Wait...Adam told me brb mtg via IM this morning.....I see how you are now.
 
Jerk.
 
-Newt

No comments:

Post a Comment