Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All things in moderation

So, I don't know what to write about. There are a few topics floating around the emptiness that is presently my head. Part of me wants to write about the angst I have going on this week regarding my ex boyfriend, but I don't feel the need to bash him right now. For the moment, lets suffice it to say, he's a prick, and I've moved on, and am willing to view applications.

Instead lets list some random facts that people of the world may find amusing.

1.) I have an irrational dislike of orange peels. I will never peel an orange, and often request other people do it for me. If someone peels my orange I can eat it at my leisure, if they don't the orange will be wasted. I do not, however, have a problem, eating an orange that has a peel attached, IF someone has cut it into pieces for me.

2.) I am deathly afraid of things that fly. Birds, butterflies, anything of that nature. I don't know what it stems from, but I have no problem running away from them. In one instance I even shoved a coworker at a bird at took off running when it fluttered it's wings at me. I ran.

3.) I have been living in video game land for a few weeks. Dragon Age, Bayonetta, and now Final Fantasy 13. I'm loving it. God of War comes out in a few weeks. I don't expect to surface for a few more months.

4.) I want more tattoos. I have 3. I want a few more. I want a connect the dots design of some sort, because it seems cute. I want a chocobo and moogle tattoo. I also want a few more traditional tattoos.

5.) I took my dog for a walk just now. I am now making brownies to work that shit off.

6.) I'm obsessed with hair dye. I am trying desperately to not dye my hair right now, as I am going to cut my hair off this weekend.

7.) I can't draw. At all. Not even stick figures.

8.) I won't the spelling bee several times when I was younger. This makes me a spelling freak. I am NOT a grammar freak. But some people confuse the two.

I don't know what else to write right now. This was all more clever when I was in the shower. But FFXIII is calling me, so basically I do not care about any of you anymore.

Cheers.

P.S. You guys are pussies for making me change the font color today.



-Newt

No comments:

Post a Comment