Thursday, January 28, 2010

We need more followers

I'm writing this blog for one reason only...to get more followers. We currently have only one - Newt's mom. If this was the Nielsens, that would count as 10,000 people. My goal is to double the number of followers we currently have.

Originally this entry was to be filled with trending topics from twitter, but why the hell are #LingerieDay and #NowPlaying trending topics? C'mon people, we're more interesting than that.

I will use this to attract other people who like #Aliens #baseball #DisneyWorld #boobs #gore #horrormovies #sex #Lost #KevinSmith #JossWhedon #Buffy #StarWars ... am I missing anything? If you like any of these topics, you are guaranteed to like this blog at least 20% of the time. And if you think about it, that's a pretty good percentage considering how many things in this world really suck.

So please, show your support for a couple of misfits on the coasts of America. Follow this blog, and drop us a comment or follow us on Twitter.

--Adam

3 comments:

  1. Well if you want people to find stuff, you have to tag the post. Dork. I've done it for you.

    -Newt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We work well together as a team. I write the blogs people actually want to read. You tag them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who post as anonymous are pathetic. Especially when I know who they are.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete