Saturday, January 30, 2010

So there are a lot of movies coming out this year

I just feel like getting a list together of how much money I am basically going to lose this year.

February 5: District 13: Ultimatum
From Paris With Love
February 12: The Wolfman
February 19: Shutter Island
February 26: Cop Out
The Crazies
March 5: Alice in Wonderland
March 19: Season of the Witch (Maybe)
March 26: Clash of the Titans
April 2: Repo Men
April 9: The Losers
April 16: Kick-Ass
April 30: A Nightmare on Elm Street
May 7: Iron Man 2
May 14: Robin Hood
Takers
May 21: Shrek Forever After
May 28: Prince of Persia
June 11: The A-Team
The Karate Kid
June 18: Jonah Hex
Toy Story 3
July 9: Predators
July 16: Inception
August 13: The Expendables
August 20: Priest
August 27: Piranha 3-D (Awesome sauce!)
September 10: Resident Evil: Afterlife

That's as far as I went, but I imagine there are more. The Green Hornet, Harry Potter, Tron....

Either way. I'm gonna be broke.

Fuck.

-Newt


P.S. I'm too fucking tired to deal with formatting right now. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment