Thursday, January 28, 2010

I hate The Biggest Loser

I'm not sure why I watch this show. I mean, I know why I used to watch the show. When I started on Weight Watchers it was sort of inspiring. Ok that's not entirely true. I basically liked to see everyone's before and after pictures. Now it's just annoying. Sooo much drama. At least 40% of the episode is crying or yelling. And at least once per episode, someone is educated on what Extra sugar free gum is (holy shit, what an amazing invention! Has the government been keeping this from people?!) But I still watch it. Why? Am I a glutton for punishment? Am I just an amazing moron? Let me know!

In other news, my girlfriend is freakin awesome. Last night she made baked chicken covered in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, creamy parmesan risotto and green beans. And she weighed and measured everything out so I could calculate the total points (11, btw). It's nice to know that she supports me and will go out of her way to help me. And the dinner was restaurant quality. Seriously. Fucking. Delicious.

So is this the point of a blog. To write about whatever is on your mind even though it has no interest to anyone else in the world? Whatever, it's time for bed.

- Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment