Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is a naked black man living in my phone.

So, I don't follow basketball. I don't know the first thing about it. I even wrote this entire thing about football and my boyfriend corrected me. So, anyway....back to the original programming. Apparently, Greg Oden had some nudie photos leaked. My friend @moiraine501 decided she wanted to see them. Since she was operating from an iTouch and not a computer, I somehow got nominated to find these pictures and send them to her. Voila. Awesome. I found them in under a minute and forwarded her the link. Nope. Not working on her iTouch. WHY?! So. I'm a good friend. I go back to the site with the giant black penis. Hit print screen on my laptop, paste it into paint, (cause I'm a technogadgeteer and have high quality programs like paint on my laptop), crop out the actual image, and then save it. Then...email it to my cell phone, and MMS it to her. Because that's what friends do, DAMNIT!

But now...there is a naked black man living on my phone.

Won't Jayson (My best male coworker friend that happens to be black) be mad it's not him.

-Newt

1 comment:

  1. Anyone searching for naked black men will find this blog and start following us. Suh-weeeet.
    - Adam

    ReplyDelete