Sunday, January 24, 2010

Okay, so...Making a blog is a lot of fucking work. Jew and I have been at it for a good half hour now. I'm high on vicodin for my broken assbone, and he's an east coaster, so we're both out of it. He's Jewish (obviously) and thinks I am Newt from Aliens. (Now you know where the names come from, awesome right?). This is going to be our rants. Well probably mostly my rants, I am a lot funnier than he his. Now I want you all to know, this started because he sent me a link to a shirt. Again. And I want it. So feel free to purchase it for me. However, if you think this blog sucks, which it probably does, fuck you, and too bad. I intend to keep writing. Also, we are actually STILL making the stupid fucking blog name. He just suggested tigersnooze as our webaddress. I'm pretty sure he is slightly retarded now.

-Newt

No comments:

Post a Comment