Monday, December 27, 2010

Worlds Colliding

It's just an atypical Monday night. We had a big snow storm last night, so I worked from home today. Lena works tonite so was home at the same time as me, on a weekday, something that happens about as often as the NFL moving a football game to a Tuesday. So I'm sitting at my computer, waiting for Lena to do her hair so we can head out to meet my friend Andy, who I haven't seen in it seems like forever and who she has never met.


Earlier in the day we got a package...inside was a plethora of a baked goods from the one and only Newt. Yup, I'm convinced she is trying to fatten me up so that if the situation ever arose, she could eat me. She's just that diabolical. She even sent gluten free goodies for Lena, though I'm fairly certain that was out of good will and not part of a larger plan to to turn her into food.


Then suddenly, worlds collided! Lena friended Newt on facebook, Newt accepted in about 4 seconds because by the look of some of the people she has friended I'm pretty sure she has her fb set to auto-accept any request, and now they can talk to each other and shit.

Um, I'm not sure what else I was going to say. I'm continuing this post 3 hrs later after coming back from a great dinner at a place I normally avoid, TGI Fridays. Train of thought and associated funny comments - completely lost. Oh well.

-The Jew


No comments:

Post a Comment