Sunday, June 6, 2010

So Terribly Tempted

I don't think Adam blogs enough. I'm terribly tempted to make this blog Newts Awesome Blogorama or something. But I won't. But I'm tempted. I've got my eye on you, Jew.

Anyway. Today, I am sore. I went river rafting for the first time yesterday. I didn't get burnt, and it was quite awesome, but I went in there with a totally skewed view of what the fuck I was getting myself into. Seriously. When one says you will be floating down a river, MY first thought is, I am going to be laying on my ass in a tube, with a soda and a sandwich. I was wrong. This was 8 miles of 4 people paddling for 6 people, (because the two in the back were making goo goo eyes at each other). It took about 7 hours, with stops for food and drinks and some water wars. It was SUPER fun. I can't wait to do it again. But....At least next time I will know that it is going to be work.

I wonder if that's why no one told me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment